AEM’s 340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. It delivers reliable performance and a high volume of fuel flow for a very competitive price.
The AEM 340LPH High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump (PN 50-1000) flows 340 lph (84 gph) at 40 PSI and is capable of supporting over 1,000 HP at 43 PSI.* Please see the flow curves and current draw vs. fuel pressure graphs on the specs tab for more information.
This fuel pump is designed for in-tank mounting for use with gasoline and features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications. It has an offset inlet design that eases installations and includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose and clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Tested to flow 340 lph @ 40 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Each pump individually tested
- For gasoline vehicles
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
- AEM fuel pumps include a universal pre filter which may not fit certain vehicle applications. Please refer to the OEM recommendations for filter replacement for your vehicle.
- Your vehicle’s factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring. You can download a copy of the instructions from the BUY/INSTRUCTIONS tab on the product pages of our website.
- It is imperative to ensure that the polarity of the electrical plug in your tank is correct for you pump if you choose to use it. If it is not correct you can either re-pin it or use the supplied plug.
- Although AEM’s High Flow Fuel Pumps are the same physical size as many OEM fuel pumps, they may not be appropriate for a specific application. It is imperative that you check the fuel pump sizing for your vehicle before purchasing an AEM High Flow Fuel Pump.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump’s performance or operation if any modifications are made.
94-01 Acura Integra GS LS RS 1.8 B18B1
94-01 Acura Integra GS-R 1.8 B18C1
97-01 Acura Integra Type-R 1.8 B18C5
93-98 Eagle Talon TSi
90-93 Honda Accord 2.2 F22A
94-97 Honda Accord 2.2 F22B
92-95 Honda Civic CX 1.5 D15B8
92-95 Honda Civic DX LX 1.5 D15B7
92-95 Honda Civic EX 1.6 D16Z6
92-95 Honda Civic Si 1.6 D16Z6
96-00 Honda Civic CX DX LX 1.6 D16Y7
96-00 Honda Civic EX 1.6 D16Y8
96-00 Honda Civic HX 1.6 D16Y5
99-00 Honda Civic Si 1.6 B16A
97-98 Honda CRV 2.0 B20B4
93-95 Honda Del Sol S 1.5 D15B7
96-97 Honda Del Sol S 1.6 D16Y7
93-95 Honda Del Sol Si 1.6 D16Z6
96-97 Honda Del Sol Si 1.6 D16Y8
94-97 Honda Del Sol VTEC 1.6 B16A
97-01 Honda Prelude VTEC 2.2 H22A4
03-04 Infiniti G35 Coupe 3.5 VQ35DE
03-04 Infiniti G35 Sedan 3.5 VQ35DE
89-94 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST FWD 2.0 4G63T
95-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST FWD 2.0 4G63T
95-99 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS RS 2.0 420A
95-98 Nissan 200SX 1.6 GA16DE
95-98 Nissan 200SX SE-R 2.0 SR20DE
95-99 Nissan Sentra 1.6 GA16DE
95-99 Nissan Sentra SE-R 2.0 SR20DE
03-06 Nissan 350Z 3.5 VQ35DE
07-08 Nissan 350Z 3.5 VQ35HR
1998 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 EJ25D
1999 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 EJ253
00-01 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 EJ251
04-07 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 2.5 Turbo EJ257
04-07 Subaru Forester XT 2.5 EJ255
05-07 Subaru Legacy GT 2.5 Turbo EJ255
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.