AEM's High Cap Universal Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator (PN 25-305BK) is the perfect solution for racers who need reliable fuel pressure in high-boost vehicles and racecars that require a large volume of fuel delivery. A longer spring provides for a wider range of adjustment (from 40 to 130 PSI). An easy-to-adjust set screw stands up to repeated adjustments.
A single large return orifice is designed to handle high rate flow pumps. The regulator has a 1:1 rising pressure rate for boosted applications, and it is alcohol fuel and race fuel compatible. The High Cap Universal FPR is tapped to accept a 9/16”-18 O-Ring sealed fittings for inlet and return, and includes a 1/8 NPT port for a fuel pressure gauge or pressure sensor pick up.
- Universal fuel pressure regulator adapts to virtually any vehicle
- Longer spring for wider range of adjustment (40 – 130 PSI)
- Single large return orifice accommodates very high flow rate pumps
- Boost dependent rising fuel pressure rate (1:1)
- Three -6AN (9/16”-18) ORB O-ring style inlet ports (2 inlet, 1 return)
- Easy to use adjustment screw
- Integrated 1/8" NPT gauge port
- 5mm (3/16") vacuum hose
- Alcohol fuel and race gas compatible
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Patent # 6,298,828
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.