AEM's 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and are tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline. Its compact, short body design (65mm length) with mounting hooks also makes it ideal in universal applications that have fuel tanks with tight tolerances.
The AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting on high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications and an offset inlet design that eases installation.
The 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank fuel pump includes a wiring harness, pre filter and O-rings. Every AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible Fuel Pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 340 lph @ 40 PSI
- Compact body (39mm diameter x 65mm length)
- Includes Fuel Pump, installation instructions, wiring harness, pre filter and O-rings (use of stock isolator sleeve is recommended)
- AEM fuel pumps include a universal pre filter which may not fit certain vehicle applications. Please refer to the OEM recommendations for filter replacement for your vehicle.
- Your vehicle's factory fuel pump wiring may not be adequate enough to handle the current draw of AEM's High Flow Fuel Pumps. Please refer to the Electrical Requirements section in the instructions document for proper wiring. You can download a copy of the instructions from the BUY/INSTRUCTIONS tab on the product pages of our website.
- It is imperative to ensure that the polarity of the electrical plug in your tank is correct for you pump if you choose to use it. If it is not correct you can either re-pin it or use the supplied plug.
- Although AEM's High Flow Fuel Pumps are the same physical size as many OEM fuel pumps, they may not be appropriate for a specific application. It is imperative that you check the fuel pump sizing for your vehicle before purchasing an AEM High Flow Fuel Pump.
- AEM does not condone or approve of the modification of a tank to accommodate a High Flow Fuel Pump and cannot guarantee the pump's performance or operation if any modifications are made.
1997 Acura CL 2.2 F22B1
98-99 Acura CL 2.3 F23A1
97-99 Acura CL 3.0 J30A1
01-03 Acura CL 3.2 J32A1
13-15 Acura ILX 2.0 R20A5
13-15 Acura ILX 2.4 K24Z7
94-01 Acura Integra GS LS RS 1.8 B18B1
94-01 Acura Integra GS-R 1.8 B18C1
97-01 Acura Integra Type-R 1.8 B18C5
02-06 Acura RSX Base 2.0 K20A3
02-04 Acura RSX Type S 2.0 K20A2
05-06 Acura RSX Type S 2.0 K20Z1
02-03 Acura TL Type-S 3.2 J32A2
04-08 Acura TSX 2.4 K24A2
98-02 Honda Accord 2.3 F23A
03-05 Honda Accord 2.4 K24A4
98-02 Honda Accord 3.0 J30A1
06-07 Honda Accord 2.4 K24A8
01-05 Honda Civic DX 1.7 D17A1
01-05 Honda Civic EX 1.7 D17A2
01-05 Honda Civic LX 1.7 D17A1
02-05 Honda Civic Si 2.0 K20A3
02-06 Honda CRV 2.4 K24A1
00-03 Honda S2000 2.0 F20C1
04-09 Honda S2000 2.2 F22C1
99-02 Infiniti G20 2.0 SR20DE
98-05 Lexus GS300 3.0 2JZGE
98-00 Lexus GS400 4.0 1UZFE
01-05 Lexus IS300 3.0 2JZGE
92-00 Lexus SC300 3.0 2JZGE
92-00 Lexus SC400 4.0 1UZFE
07-09 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 2.3L MZR L3-VDT
10-13 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 2.3L MZR L3-VDT
06-07 Mazda Mazdaspeed6 2.3L MZR L3-VDT
90-93 Mazda MX-5 Miata 1.6 B6ZE
94-97 Mazda MX-5 Miata 1.8 BP
90-99 Mitsubishi 3000GT Non-Turbo 3.0 6G72
03-05 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 8 - 2.0 4G63T
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 9 - 2.0 4G63T
08-15 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X - 2.0 4B11T
13-16 Scion FR-S 2.0 FA20
05-10 Scion TC 2.4 2AZFE
13-20 Subaru BRZ 2.0 FA20D
04-08 Subaru Forester XT 2.5 EJ255
00-01 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 EJ251
15-21 Subaru WRX 2.0 Turbo FA20F
00-05 Toyota Celica GT 1.8 1ZZFE
93-97 Toyota Corolla 1.6 4AFE
98-02 Toyota Corolla 1.8 1ZZFE
03-07 Toyota Corolla 1.8 1ZZFE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.