The AEM Digital Oil/ Water/ Transmission Temperature Gauge combines unsurpassed accuracy, speed and control with an easy-to-read digital LED interface that displays oil temperature in 1 degree increments, and a sweeping LED "needle" that lines the edge and moves as oil temp changes from 0 to 100. The aftermarket digital oil temp gauge's readout will automatically increase and decrease in intensity due to the built in ambient light sensing photocell.
AEM's digital oil temp gauge includes a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system, such as the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS or AQ-1 Data Logger, making it the perfect solution for users who need to monitor and data log oil temps at high RPM on tuned engines. Each AEM oil temperature gauge includes interchangeable silver and black bezels and black and white faceplates to personalize the look of your gauge.
Classic Series 100-300F Degree Oil/ Water/ Transmission Temperature Display Gauge:
- Easy-to-install Plug & Play harness and sensor included
- Gauge Readout from 100 to 300 F
- 24 green LED display lights provide immediate reference to monitored engine function
- Three digit readout in center
- Each gauge comes with interchangeable black/silver bezels and black/white faceplates
- Auto-dimming gauge face and read out lighting
- 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Brass sensor included
- 52mm (2 1/16th inch) gauge housing
What's Inside The Kit?
AEM Classic Series 100-300F Oil/ Water/ Transmission Temperature Display Gauge - Includes: Gauge, Temperature Sensor, Gauge Harness, Face Display, Bezel, and Manual.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.