AEM’s 30-0303 X-Series Digital Voltmeter gauge combines incredible looks, increased readability and a multitude of new, easy-to-use features! It is a must for users who want highly a accurate voltage readout in their high performance vehicle.
NOTE: The 30-0303 comes with a black bezel and black 8-18 Volts faceplate. You will need to purchase the optional 30-0303-ACC accessory kit to get the silver bezel and white Volts faceplate.
EASIER TO READ
Visual improvements include a bright center LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping green LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance.
EASIER TO MOUNT
Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
X-Series Digital Gauges include new technological features that make them easier to use. Two buttons on the faceplate deliver programmability for peak/recall on the Volts gauge. All X-Series gauges are AEMnet CAN-bus enabled, so they can be daisy chained together for use with the Infinity ECU, Series 2 EMS, AQ-1 Data Logger, or 3rd party EMS or logger that accepts AEMnet. 0-5V analog outputs are also included for inputting into data loggers and engine management systems.
X-Series Voltmeter 8-18V Features:
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- Programmable LED is 87% larger than original AEM gauges
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to system voltage
- Peak/Recall via gauge face buttons
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately)
- AEMnet CANbus-enabled for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- 0-5v analog outputs for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connectors provide secure connection
What's Inside The Kit?
AEM X-Series 8-18V Voltmeter Display Gauge - Includes: Gauge, Gauge Harness, and Manual.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.