Performance mount kit for K-series engine swaps into the 96-00 Civic (EK) using an EG/DC2 subframe. This kit uses Hasport’s dual height mount system and patented flip mount. This means whether you are using a K20 or K24 engine the head remains in the same location. Headers, intakes and turbo kits will fit the same no matter which engine you choose. This mount kit makes swapping the K-series engine into the EK Civic a bolt in procedure. Since this kit requires the EG/DC2 subframe, the engine is moved further back in the engine bay for more radiator and AC compressor clearance.
NOTE: This kit will only work with an EG Civic/DC2 Integra subframe!
This EKK kit comes in three variations depending on the transmission being used:
- The EKK2 mount kit works with the RSX and 02-11 Civic Si manual transmissions.
- The EKK4 mount kit works with the 03-07 Accord and 04-08 TSX manual transmissions.
- The EKK5 mount kit works with the 08-12 Accord, 09-14 TSX and 12-15 Civic Si manual transmissions.
- The EKKAWD mount kit works with the K-series CRV and Element AWD or FWD manual transmissions.
Like All Hasport Mount Kits, it’s designed using sophisticated CAD/CAM software. This kit features:
- Optimized engine placement for best axle alignment, ground, and hood clearance.
- Designed blending strength and style with a lifetime warranty for worry free use.
- Four different bushing durometers for applications ranging from daily driver to 8 second drag car.
- Hasport’s superior customer service.
96-00 Honda Civic CX DX LX **SEE NOTE BELOW
96-00 Honda Civic EX **SEE NOTE BELOW
96-00 Honda Civic HX **SEE NOTE BELOW
99-00 Honda Civic Si **SEE NOTE BELOW
**NOTE: For use with K-Swap and AWD Manual Transmission from a CRV or Element. Must use with an EG Civic/DC2 Integra subframe.
Hasport Bushing Guide
U62A (Street) is best for most street applications and many road race applications. Stiffer than stock with the least noise, vibration and harmonics.
U70A (Race) is about the maximum needed for hard core road racing applications. It also works well for the occasional drag racer a long as you aren’t launching on slicks in a sub 11 second car.
U88A (Extreme Race) is very stiff for almost total control of the engine movement. If you are launching on slicks at the drag strip these will help you transfer more power by limiting engine movement. These will cause significant noise and vibration in the car chassis.
U94A (Most Extreme Race) is our stiffest urethane bushing without going to solid aluminum bushings. These bushing are red.
6061 (SOLID BILLET ALUMINUM) is for full out race cars only. The solid billet aluminum bushings has zero give.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.