- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 Infiniti G35
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.41" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Perfect upgrade to the stock plastic end tank radiator
- Ideal for use on the street or track
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the Infiniti G35 is the ideal upgrade to the stock G35 radiator. Designed and specifically engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions and protect your car from overheating. Whether you use your Infiniti for daily driving or take it to the track, many people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their engine. A stock radiator can not handle the heat that comes along with having a great deal of horsepower. The Mishimoto Infiniti G35 radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks. Every Mishimoto Performance Radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless, no cutting or modification is required. This Mishimoto radiator comes with a High Pressure 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap and, as with every aluminum radiator, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
(1) Mishimoto Radiator Cap
(1) Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Radiator fits both automatic and manual vehicles. This radiator does not fit the 2007 G35 Sedans equipped with the VQ35HR engine. This variant uses MMRAD-370-09.
03-07 Infiniti G35 Coupe 3.5 VQ35DE
03-06 Infiniti G35 Sedan 3.5 VQ35DE
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.