- Direct fit for the 1993-1995 FD Mazda RX7 with LSX engine swap*
- Provides a bolt-in cooling solution which simplifies the engine-swap process
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 2.17" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for street and/or track use
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and forced induction vehicles
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
For those with an LS-swapped 1993–1995 Mazda RX-7 looking to enhance the overall performance and lifetime of their engine, the Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is the ideal cooling system upgrade. With no cutting or modification required for a direct drop-in fitment, installation is easy and effortless. All Mishimoto radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency and most importantly, protect your car from overheating. As with every Mishimoto aluminum radiator, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
*Some modification may be necessary due to differences in chassis construction and vehicle manufacturing tolerances
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
93-95 Mazda RX-7 with LS Swap Only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.