- Direct fit for the 1990–1997 Mazda Miata 1.6L/1.8L
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Two-row, 1.97" thick brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Ideal replacement for the failure-prone stock radiator
- Perfect for use on the street, track, or autocross course
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
By replacing your current Miata radiator with a Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator, you will undoubtedly notice a more efficiently running engine. All Mishimoto Mazda Miata performance aluminum radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, protect your car from the overheating, and boost overall engine functions. With its lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished tank ends, installing a direct-fit Mishimoto radiator is effortless. No cutting or modification is required. All Mishimoto radiators come with a high-pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and, as with every Mishimoto aluminum radiator, it includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. Check out the Mazda Miata hose kit, for even greater cooling efficiency.
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
90-93 Mazda MX-5 Miata 1.6 B6ZE
94-97 Mazda MX-5 Miata 1.8 BP
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.