- Direct fit for the 1997–2001 Honda Prelude 2.2L
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.97" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Ideal replacement for an aging and/or clogged stock radiator
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
A Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is the ideal upgrade to the stock Honda Prelude radiator. Designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions and most importantly protect your car from overheating. Whether you’re a daily driver or you take your car to the track, installing an upgraded radiator is essential if you want to lower your risk of engine failure. The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks which will enhance the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. This Mishimoto radiator comes with a High Pressure 1.3 Bar Radiator Cap and, as with every aluminum radiator, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. A perfect match to the Prelude fan shroud kit.
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.SH models with the ATTS system require an external transmission cooler for this radiator to work.
1997 Acura CL 2.2 F22B1
98-99 Acura CL 2.3 F23A1
94-97 Honda Accord 2.2 F22B
97-01 Honda Prelude VTEC 2.2 H22A4
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.