- Direct fit for the 1993-2001 Subaru Impreza 2.2L with vertical flow radiators
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 2.05" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Perfect upgrade to the stock, failure prone plastic end tank radiator
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
An ideal upgrade to the stock OEM radiator, the Mishimoto GC8 Impreza aluminum radiator will give your vehicle a cooler, more efficient running engine. Most people overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator in their engine. Not only will it produce 30% greater cooling capacity, but will also boost engine functions and prevent your car from overheating. All Mishimoto performance radiators are made with durable aircraft-quality aluminum, feature a dual core, and polished end tanks. By replacing your stock GC8 radiator you will notice a cooler, more efficient running engine. Mishimoto can solve your cooling problems with our durable, efficient aluminum radiator. And, like all our aluminum radiators, this product comes with the unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
* Note: This radiator will only fit non-turbo models
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Vertical flow radiators onlyThis item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit. This radiator is only compatible with 2.2L motors. Will only fit non-turbo models.
1998 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 EJ25D
1999 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 EJ253
00-01 Subaru Impreza RS 2.5 EJ251
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.