PERFORMANCE MINERAL OIL FOR BREAKING-IN 4 STROKE RACE ENGINES
Break-in 4 stroke engines in performance sports cars, hot-rods, sedans, flat tappets and other high output, modified or non-modified, engines.
MEETS: API SJ / SF / CD
- Performs excellently in AIR or WATER COOLED engines
- Balanced friction modifiers enhance break-in efficiency
- Increased level of ZDDP (Zinc dialkyl dithio phosphate) reinforces engine protection
- High heat and shear stable polymers maintain the optimum lubricating film and ring seal in hot running engines.
- Superior detergent/dispersant additive prevents deposits and keeps engine parts clean.
- Anti-foam additive keeps oil very stable.
- Two-levels of extreme pressure additives for protection of high lift cams, with or without roller bearings.
Break-In and running intervals: Use engine manufacturers' requirements and change oil according to recommended running intervals.
Can be mixed with synthetic or mineral lubricants.
Viscosity Grade 10W-40
Density at 68°F (20°C) 0.870
Viscosity at 100°C. cST ASTM D-445 16.0
Viscosity at -25°C. CCS ASTM D-5293 6,570
Viscosity index ASTM D-2270 150
Pour point °C ASTM D-97 -35
Flash point °F ASTM D-92 445
TBN ASTM D-2896 6.3
Sulfated Ash, Wt. % ASTM D-874 0.80
Color ASTM D-1500 1.5
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.