- Cases are designed to withstand in excess of 130 PSI without leaking
- -40 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit temperature operating range
- Able to respond from 10% of the pressure scale to 90% of the pressure scale in .001 seconds (the fastest response time of any MAP sensor on the market).
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- True linear scaling for perfect drivability at all boost and vacuum levels.
- Compatible with all aftermarket engine management systems.
- Minimum of 99% accurate over full scale range under all conditions including temperature, altitude, and humidity changes.
- Allows smoother engine operation, higher boost levels, and better drivability than competitors turbo MAP sensors.
- Direct plug and play for an easy install and an OEM look. Dimensionally identical to the stock MAP sensor.
- Each sensor is hand assembled, pressure, and function checked in the USA for unparalleled quality control prior to shipping.
1990-1999 Mitsubishi 3000GT Turbo AWD VR4
1989-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse Turbo FWD & AWD
1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant Turbo VR4
2003-2005 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 8
2006 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO 9
2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.