The high-end product “Racing Composite R40” of the racing nut is made of chrome molybdenum steel (SCM435 forged) and has super strength that can be used even in harsh racing scenes. Achieved (about 40g)! In addition, the free taper collar that prevents the screws from loosening acts as a washer to securely set the wheel on the vehicle body. You can choose from two colors, Glorias Black and Neo Chro (titanium coating, rainbow), and it is also a gem as a wheel accessory.
USA PAT. D510259
● Since the collar and body are free, 60 ° taper runout of screws and bolts is prevented.
● The collar is free and has a washer effect, making it difficult for screws to loosen.
● A large radius is used on the upper part of the hexagon to facilitate wrench operation during installation and removal.
● Thorough weight reduction with aluminum color (A7075-T6 material).
● The nut body uses carbide forging (SCM435) and has the strongest hardness.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.